- Plater / Metal Finisher — Trainee
- Learn how to process parts on a variety of lines through one-on-one training in house / on the job
- Prepping, racking, packing, and processing of parts. Our operators handle each job from start to finish.
- No experience necessary
- Attention to detail
- Self starter
- Willing to learn
- Interested in a career path
- Must be able to lift 50#
- Celebrating 127 years in business
- Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
- First shift. 4 – 10 hour days. Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm. (3 day weekends!)
- Full time
- Pay based on experience and skill set
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with a company contribution, and PTO
If you have questions about the position or the duties involved, please contact us. We’re happy to provide additional details.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.