Do you have aerospace / defense painting experience? Are you looking to advance your career?
- Industrial painting of aerospace and defense parts and management of the team.
- 5+ years aerospace painting experience
- Leadership skills. Previous experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self starter
- Specification knowledge and print reading skills would be a plus
- Able to lift 50#
- Celebrating 127 years in business
- Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
- Offers a career with advancement possibilities, if you have leadership skills
- Full time
- First Shift.
- Pay based on experience and skill level
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with company contribution, and PTO.
** Please note: This is very different from house/apartment painting so unfortunately that experience would not apply to this position.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions about the position or associated job duties.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.