The Position: (equal parts)
- Data entry
- Customer contact on site and by phone & email
- Forklift operation / Material handling
- Data entry skills (basic Word, Excel, and email)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of and ability to do packaging, wrapping, crating, banding, shipping/receiving documentation, tagging incoming and outgoing jobs, UPS, etc.
- Forklift operation experience
- Able to lift 75#.
- Celebrating 127 years in business
- Processes technically challenging parts for the aerospace industry
- Offers a career with advancement possibilities, if you have leadership skills Other Details:
- 1st shift.
- Full time.
- Pay based on experience.
- Benefits offered include medical and dental insurance, 401k with company contribution, and PTO.
An application or resume is required for consideration.
There are three ways to apply: Please complete the interactive application and email it to Human Resources. If you prefer, we also have a printable document that, when complete, can be dropped off in our lobby or mailed to us. Finally, there are printed copies available in our lobby as well. (Note: The applications are in the main office located in the *large* building.)
Application: Click here to download.